站点介绍
尝试关闭语音信箱:
(类似但不完全相同的)步骤
1. 进入SIM卡设置
方法一:设置—通话设置---选择SIM卡(两张卡时)
方法二:拨号界面 –> 按menu菜单键à点击设置 -> 选择SIM卡(两张卡时)
2. 进入语音信箱设置: 通话设置 -> 语音电话 -> 语音信箱
3. 关闭语音信箱
如果以上步骤没有效果,可能是服务端强行push到这个号码的一个提示信息(像我们测试nowSMS时,pushvoice mail to mobile), 再尝试关闭掉push信息接收设置,步骤:
1. 进入信息设置
2. 找到“服务信息设定”à开启 WAP PUSH -> 关闭。
礼仪英语邮件的常用语
在给客户写邮件的时候,要注意哪些礼仪呢?下面内容由我为大家带来的礼仪英语邮件的常用语,欢迎大家学习!
1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关…
2. I am writing to follow up on ....
我写邮件来是为了跟进...
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的关于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前邮件中所提到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone...
如我们上次在电话中所说的…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我们在上次会议中所决定的…
9. as you requested...
根据贵方要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是对您今早发来的邮件的.回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。
15. Please be advised/informed that...
请被告知...
16. Please note that...
请注意...
17. We would like to inform you that...
我们想要通知你...
18. I am convinced that...
我确信...
19. We agree with you on...
我们同意你在...的看法。
20. With effect from ...
从...起开始生效
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...
我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that...
我很高兴地告诉你...
24. We are pleased to learn that...
我们很高兴得知...
25. We wish to notify you that...
我们希望通知你...
26. Congratulation on your...
恭喜您...
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提案没异议。
28. I am pleased to inform you that...
我十分高兴地通知你...
29. We are sorry to inform you that...
我们很抱歉地通知您...
30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。
;